COVID POLICIES + UPDATES
- A Client Consent Form is located at the bottom of this page. Please fill out form (day of your appointment) before arriving to your scheduled appointment. You will also be screened at the door for Covid_19.
- Upon arrival, please text message me. I will let you know when you are able to come upstairs once the room is disinfected.
-Due to Covid protocols, anyone arriving more than 10-minutes late will be marked as a no-call, no-show. Please notify if you will be arriving late, as I may be able to accommodate an appointment time change.
- Prior to entering the Studio; please wash your hands + lashes in the restroom across the hall. Your temperature will also be taken prior to entering the Studio. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering.
- Masks must be worn during your entire visit. If you do not bring a mask, you will not be able to enter the Studio. We will not have extra's-- so make sure to have your mask ready!
- No guests will be permitted in the Studio with you during your appointment. We want you and our other Guests to close your eyes & relax, therefore kiddo's are also not permitted.
- If you or anyone in your household has had had a fever, flu-like symptoms, or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14-days, you will NEED to cancel your appointment. Your lashes can wait! We ask that you notify us immediately if you need to cancel your appointment. We do have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy, however, will try our hardest to work with you as we navigate the new normal.
- No sheets or blankets will be on our Lash Beds. If you tend to get chilly, we ask that you wear a sweater to your appointment. Please only bring the necessities with you. No food or drinks will be permitted.
***NEW CLIENTS*** Please fill out one of the forms below prior to arriving to your appointment.