I am so excited to be back in the Studio with all of my amazing clients, current & new! Below is our updated policies for Covid-19. As always, we are by appointment ONLY!
- A Client Consent Form is located at the bottom of this page. Please fill out form (day of your appointment) before arriving to your scheduled appointment. You will also be screened at the door for Covid_19.
- Upon arrival, please text message me. I will let you know when you are able to come upstairs.
- Prior to entering the Studio; please wash your hands + lashes in the restroom across the hall. Your temperature will also be taken prior to entering the Studio. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering.
- Masks must be worn during your entire visit. If you do not bring a mask, you will not be able to enter the Studio. We will not have extra's-- so make sure to have your mask ready!
- No guests will be permitted in the Studio with you during your appointment. They can wait in the car-- or grab a beer at the brewery downstairs!
- If you or anyone in your household has had had a fever, flu-like symptoms, or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14-days, you will NEED to cancel your appointment. Your lashes can wait! We ask that you notify us immediately if you need to cancel your appointment. We do have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy, however, will try our hardest to work with you as we navigate the new normal.
- No sheets or blankets will be on our Lash Beds. If you tend to get chilly, we ask that you wear a sweater to your appointment. Please only bring the necessities with you. No food or drinks will be permitted.