COVID POLICIES + UPDATES
- A Client Consent Form is located at the bottom of this page. Please fill out form (day of your appointment) before arriving to your scheduled appointment. You will also be screened at the door for Covid_19.
-Due to Covid protocols, anyone arriving more than 10-minutes late will be marked as a no-call, no-show or will have a shorter appointment time. We arrange time between clients to disinfect and prepare, please show up on time.
- Prior to entering the Studio; please wash your hands + lashes in the restroom across the hall. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering.
- Masks are STILL required for the entire duration of your appointment due to how closely your Technician works to you. This may change in the future and we will continue to update you when possible.
- No guests will be permitted in the Studio with you during your appointment. We want you and our other Guests to close your eyes & relax, therefore kiddo's are also not permitted.
- If you or anyone in your household has had had a fever, flu-like symptoms, or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14-days, you will NEED to cancel your appointment. Your lashes can wait! We ask that you notify us immediately if you need to cancel your appointment. We do have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy, however, will try our hardest to work with you as we navigate the new normal.
- No sheets or blankets will be on our Lash Beds. If you tend to get chilly, we ask that you wear a sweater to your appointment. Please only bring the necessities with you. No food or drinks will be permitted.
***NEW CLIENTS*** Please fill out one of the forms below prior to arriving to your appointment.